Friday, September 26, 2008

Ups and downs

I think my blogger's block is over now :) Last weekdays really been mixed with too many ups and downs of my emotions... We had our class girls get together , met all my friends , had lunch there and played Uno cards ( I don't know to play uno before that day :P ) Had fun on that day... Totally enjoyed and i was speaking too much no that day , didn't allow any others to speak :D Too much of loneliness and depression made me speak more on that day....

There was a cold war going war going between me and my mom... Yesterday both got in to quarrel... My mom feels im very discipline less :( She wants me to get up early daily , so there it got started yesterday... Today we both patched up :D Started our Navarathri shopping :) My mom bought me new slippers today :) My dad feels when me and mom gel together and go out
for shopping ,we are spending a lot of money :P

After 2 years this time golu in home.. So I have planned some ideas for park.. Lets see how its going to work :) Tomorrow going to get golu gift... My mom always goes different design of plates or boxes... This time I asked her to think something more innovative for giving gift...
Everyday some bad news in news paper... My parents are scared a lot about my joining... Im still waiting for my date of joining... Deemed universities are being called before us , i feel i would have studied in a deemed university itself with so much ease... Ennamo po kannu katiya apparam surya namaskaram :( No value for dot 2 college students in the job market... sigh...

Really few days getting bored a lot... Im just going mad day by day... People who i trusted turned to be unfaithful and dishonest to me... Im getting see real faces of my friends nowadays... I am not able to concentrate in my preparation too... One day im studying in a week... I have to speed up to finish the course...

This is what happening in my life these days :) Everyday im getting different emotional feeling.. It just like a roller coaster... Just leading the life as it goes... Its enough for today :P

p.s: wait for my next post on golu filled with pictures :)
V1000 songs are good :)

9 comments:

  1. Cool but this looks like a summary of activities for the past few weeks. :)

    Is the writer's blog edited just cause somebody said something to you in a chat ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ whacky

    yeah changed it after u said :D
    summary with too many ups and downs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don worry tweety everythin ill be normal soon,,,,,,,its really difficult to digest tat frnds r changin means bt no worries wen u lose some one der is better one waitin for u tats life ,,,enjoy ur golu festival be happy,,,surely life ill change again to stressful of work soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweety,

    Dont just worry abt DOJ. I am pretty sure they will call. I am sure you must have heard in sites abt firing etc,but then just be patient and wait!

    Hard truth is companies do distinguish btw Tier 1 Tier 2 colleges because of past performance of its students in those companies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sathya

    Im not worrying that much... yeah im enjoying these days... Thanks for ur care :) Reducing my stress doing some new activities dear :)

    @ nirmal
    Welcome to my space :)
    yeah distinguishing the colleges like this is not fair... Seniors may be less performing than their juniors... Other colleges have got their doj and im still hopefully waiting for my doj... Hope i too get it soon :) keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't worry u will get date soon. But make sure to work hard after joining. 'coz in today's I.T u can exist if u are survival of the fittest. I know that u are hard worker..... waiting for the golu pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you be posting the Gollu pics?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ teky
    u point noted...
    no golu pics , u knw y..

    @ rajarajeshwari

    welcome to my space..
    pics next year only :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete