Friday, October 17, 2008

R.I.P grandma

1st oct morning , 5.15 am my grandma joined the god leaving me... So im not in a mood to write about my navarathri celebration and also didn't took pictures of golu... Spent 2 weeks in my native so peacefully in the rememberance of my grandma... Sometimes crying, sometimes praising about her... She was 91yrs , I used to tell her you will live more than 100yrs patti... I am very much attached to my granny, she used tell me all moral stories,cooking,how to put kolam,singing etc etc.... I miss u patti... Be with me as my god guide me throughout my life...

p.s: Hereafter i will post regularly... A lot of stuffs to be shared...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this. May her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny are really hard to get
    Let her rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. May her soul rest in peace ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete