Friday, September 5, 2008

Teacher's Day !!!

Many of my friends forgot that today is Teacher's day ... I am writing this post as a tribute to all the teacher's who have been in my life guiding and supporting in all the endeavors... I really have got very good teacher's in my school and college days...
I have always been teachers favourite student in my high school and in my tutions... I have really got inspired my few the teacher's who are the reason for the level I am in my life now... My tution teacher's where always gems... I can't forget them... They had faith in me that I would get more marks in my 12th board exams... I always wanted to be a teacher in my future until I entered my college life :) My college professors are always encouraging me to score high marks and perform well... I can remember that maths and computer science was my favourite subject because of teachers who taught me... I hated history and biology during my 10th std... Thats the reason I am still weak in both ;) I have always got good sanskrit teachers who made me more interested in the language...
All these 16 yrs they have been spoon feeding me, at times made me creative, innovative and a hard worker... I am just left now to face this world without them... No one to guide me and teach me as they have been in these many years...
With a special gift for learning
And with a heart that deeply cares,
You add a lot of love
To everything you share,
And even though
You mean a lot,
You'll never know how much,
For you helped
To change the world
Through every life you touched.
You sparked the creativity
In the students whom you taught,
And helped them strive for goals
That could not be bought,
You are such a special teacher
That no words can truly tell
However much you're valued
For the work you do so well.
--Author Unknown
p.s : I miss all my teacher's now...

5 comments:

  1. happy teacher's day!!!really teacher's r de grt gift given for us by god !!!!nice work by u tweety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Really good one.
    Hats off to yo respect & love for yo teachers.
    Btw, the poesy is too gud.
    Credit goes to the unknown author.. lolz [:P]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ sathya
    Welcome to my space..Thank u.. keep visiting :D

    @ bala anna

    Welcome to my space..Yeah the credit goes to unknown auothr :P romba orkut addict pola ?? Thank u...Keep visting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this may be very late comment.... anyways we (need to/can) appreciate d good ones at anytime.... It is very good one among all your post tweety... just keep rocking....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sivaguru

    Welcome to my space :)
    keep visiting...
    thank u :)

    ReplyDelete