Thursday, September 4, 2008

Loneliness

In my childhood I always wanted to be the only kid in the home... I used to tell my mom that atleast in next janmaam have me as your only kid , don't want anna... Whenever I am with him , we both end up fighting for everything... So at a point of life everybody loves to be alone and enjoy the loneliness...
During the initial days I loved my loneliness... I always wanted to alone, calm and silent away from all... Just me and me alone... This is the reason that I even don't had many friends during my school days and college life... But the same loneliness is sucking now for me which was a bliss for me few days before... Now i feel i want minimum 10 people in my home... There should be always more noise, chit chatting , laughing , fun and masti in my home...

p.s: Loneliness can make people go mad.....

5 comments:

  1. trying to get away from this paranoia for a long time..
    its better to take a break and have a meet with all the relatives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ whacky
    Its only a temporary solution...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the permanent solution should be a call from "The COMPAAAANY"

    ReplyDelete
  4. spend more time with freinds...lonlinss is never easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ whacky
    Im doing that too :)

    @ arvind
    Today went out with my friends... see im lsitening to ur words :P

    ReplyDelete