Sunday, August 31, 2008

No love No tension :)

This post is the continuation of previous one :)
Everything I said yesterday was so immature. I took one day to realise that its not love. Its just tiny whinny crush and infactutation that I got on a person who was so affectionate and caring about me. Sleeping and eating stuff got okay today. Crying thing is that you usually cry when a nice person who cares a lot about me , so obviously everybody will cry when they miss such a person.So I am pretty happy and confident now. Always when you are so idle each day that u start thinking all bullshit. My previous post was one among them. Thank you for my friends who made me realise that I am not in love.

p.s: Being single always rocks...

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete