Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20th aug

Day was very good.
My schoolmate MM spoke to me for an hour. It was really nice speaking to her.
I saw God tussi Great ho today. I liked the movie.
Today M chatted well it went beyond normal 4 line chat sections :)
My friend got selected for an interview in a big company. I am very happy for him. All the best SS :)
My mom didn't scold me much today.
Dad and i had a good conversation during dinner.
Yesterday saw Singh is Kinng i liked that movie too. Akki is a hit machine now. Beated SRK in boxoffice.
India won the cricket match against SL. First time it was not in headlines. Because India got one more Olympic medal Sushil kumar got Bronze medal in Free Wrestling. Also Vijayendra in semi finals in boxing. So another medal assured for India. It was really a good day for India in Olympics today.
Today i took my apti book and practiced for 30 mins. Also went through some C problems.

p.s: M is a very good guy.. He had a starting problem i think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment