Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My bad luck with mobile phones :(

I got my first mobile in my second year after pleasing my parents getting a good percentage in my semester exams. I loved the mobile too much. I was always with my mob day and night when i am in home. I loved my mobile too much than more than anything. It got lost after one year.

After that i was without mobile for 6 months. Then my brother got me new stylish good looking mobile with a bluetooth headphone. But i made its stylish looking to pathetic one by dropping it more than 20 times. Now its keypad got totally screwed up. I wanted a new mobile now. I thought of managing this mobile until i join my job and start earning. But this mobile died before that. At last i asked my dad to get me one new mobile even said a mobile 2k will be fine for me. I had 600 rupees with me so dad gave 1200 rupees and i got a new mobile for 1.8k yesterday.

It was my first shopping alone. My mom was total against of me getting a mobile now. But dad was pretty ok with it. I don't know why im having such a bad luck with mobile phones???

Everybody will go for better one in their life. But in my case its i have come to lower one after using very good mobile :(

p.s: Actually shopping alone was quite thrilling too :)

4 comments:

  1. usually girls handle mobile with lot of care! but u are dropping that much easily!!
    Well for 1.8k Nokia basic model??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ teky
    Even i too handle it with care only.. But my buttery fingers often slips my mobile from hand :P moto basic model with fm :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. basic models is what i use right now,if you claim that as a basic phone then mine should be bare basic :P

    i have just speakerphone as a feature to my utter basic phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ whacky
    appidiyaa :O I thought only i have basic model... I have got a company now ;)

    ReplyDelete