Monday, August 18, 2008

My space

Blogging after many days feels good... I am just going to rant about my personal life, discuss about my favourite stuffs, ramble about things i don't like too... I have started this blog to share my thoughts... I want to be myself in this virtual life... I can freak out, be crazy, shout at anybody and be weird, which im not able to be in my real life... I have always felt like im not living my life to the fullest... Also i m gonna maintain this blog as my personal diary..

17th aug

Got up at 10.30 am...
Had a great food since today was gayatri jabaam...
Watched olympics for few hours...
Then sent time reading blog( This is what i do mostly when im online )...
Today found two very nice blogs...
Right from morning was little upset because my bro was leaving to US after his vacation... I love him too much but never show it to him... Even he is too like me... I feel so insecure and alone without him... From morning didn't speak much to him... I don't want him to find that im gonna miss him... But all in vain, i cried in airport before he left to check in... Eventhough i know im going be in touch with him daily through voice chats,but still my mind feels im left alone...
Reached home at 12.45am from airport...
Now in online writing this post...
Good night :)

p.s: Have to get up early tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment