Friday, August 29, 2008

Saturated Life !!!

Most pathetic life is being in home jobless waiting for a company to call. The most horrible period I say. Your parents say you not to sit idle in home. Your seniors and friends say enjoy the holidays. Your siblings will say you are worth for nothing. All the relatives will ask you whether you want a job with their reference in a company.


All I want to tell them all is I am having a job in my hand. I am happy with that. I can wait until they call me. But how long I can wait?? 6 months or 7 months??? Initially first few months will be going fine. Watching TV, online, messaging, chatting with friends in phone for hours together, eating and sleeping.How many days these can be fun??? Parents start pampering you to try for some other companies and stop watching movies, stop speaking hours together in phone and at last they tell me try to limit your expenditures even though you are not able to earn now.They started losing interest in me. For past two months I am trying get a passport for me. I have only ration card as my proof. But that's not enough to get a passport. All I wanted is a bank account. When I said my friends that I don't have a back account , voters id and License to apply for passport.


In 21 yrs I have been riding vehicle without license for 8 yrs. I wonder for not having a bank account for myself. Whenever I wanted money dad used to give me. All my friends asked me how come you have been like this without any proof?? I was not able to answer them too.After too much pleading dad I got a bank account finally. Now I have to apply for my passport. When you’re in such a state without an identity and idle in home everything becomes so impossible for us. Even it may be getting passport or a license.


After leading a systematic life going to school properly and then to college sincerely and really being nerd for 6yrs, it’s all tough for me to lead a life like this. I am bored being bore. Nobody can understand this state of life than a friend. But again coming to friends they won't there with you after college life. Very few will be in contact with you. Even those few are out of station or busy in their work. The loneliness, being idle, advices from others whomever we meet or speak all this really sucks.I thought life after college will be so cool, no more studies. I can live my life. But I was totally wrong. All finishing your studies and got a job in hand and sitting like couch potato in home is more sucking. The transition period from student to an employee is not as easy.Whatever we do parents think it’s not good. Nobody to share what we feel. No friends listen to us. Really tough after being studious kinds for these many years. I feel I have not enjoyed the school and college to the fullest. All I have to enjoy my life now before joining a company. But your parents don't allow you to enjoy. I feel the generation gap with them now.


Most important thing is the sleeplessness. I am really not able to sleep before 1 or 2 am. Even if I try to sleep I am not able to sleep thinking about my state life. End up sleeping late at night. Getting up late morning and daily scolding from mom. Skip the breakfast. I am totally spoiling my health doing like this.In this period of life one can't live without mobile phone, pc, internet connection and games. I have been trying to make my parents understand my situation. But they feel i am wasting my life. Every month when your mobile validity gets over and the time you have to ask them for money and even for hanging out with friends.

Nothing so happening. All I live a virtual life nowadays trying to be active in that. This life is more difficult to lead for a person like me who don't even have a best friend to share. So, i am sharing it here.


p.s : feeling good after ranting this much :)

3 comments:

  1. this transition from college to corporate world is like a snail crossing a huge bridge between two shores of continents ..

    i feel the same way :(


    the only consoling thing though is almost 80% of all the college students go through this hysteria every year

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ whacky
    Totally agree with u... But i just wanted tell someone how i feel during this transition period...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete