Sunday, September 21, 2008

Romantic Tag !!!

Hi I have been tagged by friend arvind :) Here it goes...



1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I will slap him :D


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

Being a princess :)



3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

Back biting people...




4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Get my dream house... Get a BMW car... Invest the money in some good business... Remaining savings for the future ;)



5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

No... Love should not be mingled with friendship...


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved my someone is more blessed :D I wish I would get someone like that :P



7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

Who knows?? ;) May be few months or years until his memory remains in my mind...



8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Personally track about him :P ;)


9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?

I would like to act with ______ :) He is not my bf or an actor :D suspense :P



10. What takes you down the fastest?

Exploiting, dishonest...


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

Obviously married , having kids and more matured....



12. What’s your fear?

I hope my family people don't read this blog :P ;)



13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Arvind is krishna with too many gopikas ;) Too many fans following in his blog :) Celebrity blogger in wordpress... Whatever he blogs about gets published in wordpress news board :)



14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Being single and rich will obviously be rich after marriage too ;) :P


15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Check my mobile for any messages or calls :)



16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Not all....



17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

One who is more smart and wealthy in both :) :P




18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

I may forgive but never forget :)



19. If you get to go back in time and fall in love all over again , would it still be with the same person?

Yes :)



20. List people I tag.

whacky

sathya

8 comments:

  1. nice answers..
    but one ..
    i am not krishna wiht too many gopikaas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ arvind

    Thank u :) I compared with krishna because u have so many girls as ur friend attracted towards ur charm, smartness and writing :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice answers
    very practical person it seems so !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>What’s your fear?
    I hope my family people don't read this blog :P ;)


    I wish ur family members to read you blog :P
    BTW thanks for not tagging me this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sathya

    Thank u :)

    @ teky

    Only vetti people are tagged who r like me... Nee thaan work pannarala :)
    Why like this good thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are kinda dreamy at times.. thats wht i get from your replies :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ whacky

    yeah i am always dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete