Tuesday, September 9, 2008

something happening :)

I am busy these days.. I don't have time to write any new post ;) Uncle and aunt has come to home.. Time passing well with them... This week I went out with my friends for a movie... My friend who planned for movie came late by 30 minutes for the movie... We had lunch together :) These days I am just so happy happy :D
Many colleges have started getting their date of joining... So chances are high to get my date of joining soon :) Yesterday to my friend's home and good chat with her... Cousin marriage this week... I am gonna have fun this week :)
Started liking facebook... Nowadays I am very much active in orkut communities... Last week I saw four movies.. My points for them are
Jayamkondan : 3/5
Vinay was looking wired with his mustache... A very simple story around brother(vinay) and sister(lekha) character... vivek's comedy track is good... Few song tracks are good...
can be watched once...

Dhaam Dhoom : 2/5
Jayam ravi goes to Russia for one week before his marriage... Come across few problems and goes to jail... Lakshmi rai helps him proving him innocent and sending him back to India for his marriage... Kangana Ranaut better be with bollywood... Don't come to kollywood please :P She was total crappy... First half of the movie was good and second half was too much dragging...

Another Cindellera Story :4/5
A very nice romantic comedy movie... If you people love to dance watch this movie... I liked it alot :)

Soccer mom: 3/5
A mom who coaches soccer for her daughter's team... She makes her self as an Italian soccer player and teaches them... Lady changing into a man... Its fun to watch...

p.s: Still many movies to be watched...

2 comments:

  1. hiiiii tweety!!!u said in ur before post tat life is damn borin nnu ,,but things suddenly gt changed in ur life it seems,,,,,,nw enjoyin lot,,,,,so und dis is de secert of life, everyday begins as new day in life,,so enjoy as much as possible in ur life!!!!be happy always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sathya
    Yeah very true... I have started enjoying :) Because no loneliness nowadays...Thank u :D

    ReplyDelete