Saturday, December 20, 2008

Qurik qurik qurik :)

I was tagged by friend whacky a month before... Due to my laziness I'm doing this tag only now... In my real life many people know that I'm a weird person... Here goes my quirks...
  • I have the habit of speaking to myself when i get tensed or irritated, in order to calm down myself... Also whenever I'm so upset i speak and try to motivate myself :)
  • Mom and me will quarrel daily for no matter :) Sometimes we both quarrel too much... Those time i just express my anger on my mom in my rough note/dairy... Even now I'm having this habit...
  • I have the habit of deleting numbers of my friends when they don't contact me for a long time or when I'm angry on them for some silly reasons...
  • I get nightmares everytime before my exams... Nightmare will be about me getting arrears in one or two papers... But mostly when the results are out i would have scored more only in those two papers...
  • I have a never give up habit... I can do any work N number of times until i get perfection in them...
  • Whenever any results are out for me, i make sure i wear green or blue color dress on that particular day... Quite sentimental towards it...
  • I'm wearing one opal ring right from my first year of college... I feel its very lucky for me... For some reasons I never remove it...
  • I hate all reptiles, expect snake... I have a great craziness for snake... I can watch anything related to snake on the earth :) I have even wanted a snake as my pet :P

These are some quirk things i do... Still a lot there... But i think this is more than enough... I'm tagging this to aloy and also people who are interested can do this tag :)

p.s : I had a good response from my friends for my last post... At last i have decided to comment in other blogs...

9 comments:

  1. hahahahah thats quite a lot of them... certain things are quite weird indeed :P
    wearing green or blue dress.. heheheh wat if all are dirty :P u will buy new one and go is it :P

    scolding u'r mom in rough book... hmmm i shuld also try something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ aloy

    lolz...i have plenty of green and blue dress... im looking foward to know ur qurik things :P do this tag without fail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaaha i am doing it now thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ maxu

    unnoda number thaan enkita illaye...chat list la irrukka :D unna ellam delete panna mudiyumaa :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he ..nice quirks
    I am sure u have deleted my number :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ arvind

    yeah u must be very much sure about it... funny part is ur friend's whom u introduced are still in contact with me... At least send one sms per day :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm sure i'd never be out of your contacts

    why dont ya tell your height of nervousness with a calculator in hand in a language class just cause of some class test which hardly anyone care :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ whacky

    u knw i take calci to langage paper exams to play with it... u silly boy dint knew it :P

    ReplyDelete