Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Im back :)

All these days practicing peace and calmness , i have become so silent... So at last breaking my silence I'm blogging now :D Still waiting for my doj... I hope it comes soon... After struggling for 7 months i have applied for my passport at last :) Its December , a special month for me... I have to supposed to be happy on this month... I'm really happy these days... Never been happy this much :)

All these days i have been in busy watching TV and chatting online... U people watching ROADIES ?? I'm in crush with twins Raghu and Rajiv... What an attitude they have?? :D Christmas season , happiness in air everywhere... Right from childhood until now i have dreamed of getting a gift from Santa :) Yesterday my bro called and spoke to me that he went to a Christmas party and got a gift from Santa... Lucky bro, I'm jealous on him :P

I have started reading a lot of blogs these days... I have a question to all u people who reading my blog... Is it good be a silent reader or we have to comment in each every blog we read???
I hope i can some pretty good answers from u people...

p.s: I'm gonna add my twitter widget to my blog
Keep smiling :)

9 comments:

  1. I think it is good to be a silent reader!
    I read blogs but i comment on those which i can relate to!!!

    Enjoy the vacation!!
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, i know how vigilant you are in the blogosphere, its always good to tell the bloggers how good or bad you feel about the posts.. you need to post more to know the happyness yourself :)

    don't be jealous of anyone.. we are going through on dirty patch of social life for sure..
    enjoy the extended hollidays.. :)
    and keep posting ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I already knew about what you have been doing for the past couple of weeks... thanks to chat and phone :P

    About comment on blog... the more you comment... the more you encourage the blogger to write more... its like Newtons theory.... for eg: the more the reader for a book.. or more controversial it becomes ... the more the author starts to write more... :P

    so comment if you feel that you should comment... but never shy away... or feel lazy to do it... you are just gonna give some exercise to your fingers.. and make the blogger happy by laying u'r nice wordings thr :)

    Keep Smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nirmal
    i do comment in those post which i relate to... but at times there are so many comments for that post having same view points which i share... so i end up there a silent reader even if i can relate to it...
    Happy New year :)

    @ whacky
    fine suggestion taken.. i'm trying to post more... Also i can comment on how bad or good i feel about the post but sometimes i'm scared to tell...
    hehehe yeah we are going through a dirty patch of social life... i hope it ends soon :)

    @ aloy

    welcome to my space :)
    do u think i'm lazy typing a comment??? i remain silent because they are famous blogs or there are so many comments for that post b4 mine or i would have commented there once and would not have got proper response back for my comment... so i felt remaining silent is better... but nowadays i'm an attempt to comment on post to which i can relate to..
    keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If u want people to know that u blog ..u should comment ..

    andyeah WElcome back :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ arunsundar

    welcome to my space...
    Thank u...
    keep visiting :)

    @ arvind
    i know this will be ur advice to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if u like a post u shud comment, it encourages the writer to write more such posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ maxu
    welcome to my space..
    yeah i have decided to comment in all the blogs i read...
    keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete