Friday, January 2, 2009

Wonderful day


31st December my birthday... Best birthday so far celebrated... All the friends gathered in my home for lunch... Gossiped a lot... Had cake ,drinks and lunch :) Evening we all friends went to tower park :)Thanks to mom for preparing such a delicious food for us... Got my birthday gift from dad 6 days before , gift is New HONDA ACTIVA :) I'm so lucky to get this costliest gift from my dad ,even though I'm sitting in home useless for these months... My dad is really very generous... My friends , mom and dad made this birthday most memorable...
And my dear bro never minded to wish me on my birthday but he celebrated my birthday in his home with his friends :) Even though i scolded him for celebrating my birthday and cutting a cake in my name... But in heart i liked what he did :) Love u bro :) Here is his cake for me...



Its was a nice way to end the year and welcome the NEW YEAR 2009 :)
Started the year so well.. Installed the new OS in my PC, got 100 twitter followers :D
Happy and prosperous New Year to all the bloggers :)

p.s: Arvind Happy birthday :)
I wish let this year bring a lot of happiness to me and mainly my joining :)

10 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes and a very happy new year wishes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Bday Wishes!

    Honda Activa is super gift!! Few years back, even i gifted myself a bike for my bday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kangauonline
    welcome to my space..
    Thank u.. Happy New Year to u :)
    Keep visiting :)

    @ nirmal
    Thank u...
    yeah never expected that gift from my dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ..
    cool ..enjoy the gift ,.
    nalla oor suthu :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ arvind
    Thank u :)
    romba ooru suthuren :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Seems to be a great b'day with a luxurious gift!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ teky
    lolz unexpected luxurious gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. belated wishes 4 ur b'day and happy new year....lucky man.......u can celebrate ur b'day along with newyear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bday and new year together..aah lucky..well on forthought may not be bcoz u dont have another occassion to celebrate. Still looks like folks around you made it as good as a double celebration..cheers n belated bday+new year wishes

    ReplyDelete